Tuesday, February 15, 2005

John Kerry: Waah! America should Have Elected Me!

From the "President Bush sucks and any Democrat is better" files of MSNBC.com, we get this belly-aching quote from John Kerry regarding America's security:

"I think my security proposals for the country were smack on, dead on," Kerry said. "I think that had they started to do the things I proposed on Iraq when I proposed them, we would be far better off today. And they are in fact now trying to do some of the things that I proposed."

Senator Kerry is referring to legislation he plans to introduce to permanently increase the size of the military and boost benefits for military families. How this is really central or integral to national security is beyond me.

John Kerry went on to opine that had it not been for the little issue of WAR, he would have been elected president in November:

"Americans accepted that I could be the commander in chief," he said. "What they were unwilling to do was shift commanders in midstream."

It is very likely that John Kerry wakes up each day and reads The New York Times to determine if the populous has begun to forget about him. If he deems this the case, he pens some meaningless platitudes and calls CNN or MSNBC to schedule an interview.



0 comments: